Friday, November 9, 2007

Elegant Design

This is a logo project that I had to do for my "Designing Computer Graphics" class. Logo development is way harder than i thought it would be, and there's so many different things that you have to take into consideration when creating logos. It's pretty nuts!
Anyway, my professor thought that i did a really good job on these, so that was awesome! He even threw out some interesting ideas for me if I wanted this to be my actual personal logo. One idea was to have my business card shaped like a peanut, to tie in with the elephant theme. i thought that was funny. tell me what you think of it and which one you like best. if you think it sucks or you think i should change something, TELL ME! i wont be hurt!

2 comments:

Josh Nix said...

Logo design is way harder than it looks i am designing a logo for a band in my typography class and there are many things to consider because every thing has to be intentional. like so many of them how do i choose. I like the top two, The one half way down on the right and lastly i like the one towards the bottom with the black square around it.

Juancho said...

I like the ones toward the bottom. I like the use of the negative space and the distribution it provides based on the black areas.