Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 8: Throwback Day

Alright, these classes are kicking the crap out of me right now and I don't have much time to play around, so today is throwback day! This is from my first month here at Full Sail, a class called Design and Art Theory. We had to come up with a product and then make advertisements for that product.

I decided to make CRAP! tshirts. CRAP was something we used in class help us with composition. It stood for Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, and Proximity. On the back of the shirt, I tried to illustrate each of those within each word.





My teacher was actually ecstatic and freaking out over my final project. She was telling me all about how I should copyright it and she was giving me these websites that I should go to to "patent" the idea. However, I didn't really think that they were THAT good, so I never did.

Grrrrrrrr,