Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trans-Demographic Ad

Without further ado...



This project was very difficult and stressful for me. I was supposed to make a 30 second trans-demographic ad which had to include some video in it somewhere. It was also recommended to use a 3d environment.

I started out making a playdoh ad directed towards kids, where I was going to make a claymation with playdoh, and then create all the graphic scenery for my playdoh figure to interact with. But after a couple different shoots, I realized that I was in WAY over my head for the time period that I had to work with. I did play around with a little something that can be found here. It's not anything serious, so don't expect anything.

So I ended up making a Burton ad directed towards women, because chicks who snowboard are so much hotter than chicks that don't. I did this ad in a little over two days. I think it turned out alright.

Keepin' It Fresh,
Aaron J

4 comments:

Josh Nix said...

I think you should send that to burton, it really good i think you should still pursue the play-doh idea. good luck and keep blogging

p.s. thanks for commenting on my blog your one of few

Joel V said...

all I want to do is play with play-doh on a snowboard!

Unknown said...

SIIIIIIICK!

Nice work. I gots some ultra mega ninja operations coming up. I would like to collaborate with you... (Since it looks like you been kickin some ass in motion graphics!)

Im proud of you lil bro! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I really like this one, nice work