Thursday, April 3, 2008

Motion Graphics Ad................yup.

So, my most recent Motion Graphics Assignment was to create a 30 second ad for a good or service.  I definitely had a hard time coming up with what good or service I would do for my ad.  I settled on....ummm....dodgeballs?  Right...dodgeballs!  Yup!  Here it is...



So I wasn't too happy with the way it turned out.  I mean, it's alright.  Nothing too spectacular though.  I kind of put this project on the back burner during springbreak.  Whoops.  I promise I'll do better next time.  

Yours,
Aaron J Harms


Oh....and I kind of need some help deciding on my next ad too. I have to do a 30 second Trans-Demographic ad, meaning an ad that would appeal to people outside of my demographic. ie. kids, women, etc. Any good ideas that you would like to see come alive in a motion graphics ad?

I've been thinking along the lines of play-doh, got milk, kool-aid, tampons? jk about the tampons. hahah. alright, let's hear some ideas!

6 comments:

[ kuhns ] said...

nice work. i liked it. i cant really expain what i liked cause i dont know the termonology.. maybe i will explain it later

Johnny Quest said...

what about the lighting? i KNOW that you know about lighting!

K.C. said...

Geez, I looked at your page, and this is just not of my world. I was completely impressed with what you do. Keep going. You will go really far if this is just a beginning for you. Wow! Great future ahead of you. K.C.

Juancho said...

who is this kc individual? does the person actually exist or is it just spam?

Johnny Quest said...

actually, im not sure who kc is. kc...who are you? cmon, just give me a hint.

Joel V said...

I though it sucked!
.


.


April fools! It was sick. In a good way