Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 5: The Eye?

Here's some more spray paint action for ya. It's painted on cardboard, about 3' x 3'. I painted the whole thing red, pink, and purple plaid a long time ago, and just now decided to finish it. Well, it's kind of finished. I ended up just masking off a design and spraying it black with white flecks. It almost looks like outer space. Gnarly. Speaking of, I think I'll be doing a space painting one of these days. Check out this site... Space Paintings I'd like to try my hand out at something similar to that. We'll see.

Masked off


Sprayed black w/ white flecks



Uhh....yup!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

you didn't leave a website to "check out" after you said "check out this web site"...

but once again, the painting is sick.

Josh Nix said...

i like that you use cardboard