Thursday, June 19, 2008

Christmas in June

Tonight, I did something crazy. I swapped out my old 160 Gb internal hard drive for a 320 Gb. (see following diagram)


I needed more room, because I'll be installing Windows shortly, so I can run a couple different PC-only Applications, including Sony's Acid Pro and 3D Studio Max, among others. woo hoo! yes, i know, im a big nerd.

I also upgraded my RAM from 2 Gb to 4 Gb! you know what they say...Christmas only comes once a year. wait...what? nevermind.

keepin' the hardware fresh,

3 comments:

AJ Harms said...

ps...if anyone wants a 160 Gb internal HDD, let me know...or 1 Gb of RAM (x2)

[ kuhns ] said...

nice work.. its good to see that you are still able to function without me around.

(nerd)

Josh Nix said...

always bigger and better with you.